Vietnamese Coffee Now Available in Davao
Craving for that chocolatey goodness of Vietnamese coffee? Satisfy your cravings with Trung Nguyen Vietnamese Coffee now available in Davao.
Juan Coffee, a Davao-based online coffee store is now offering Trung Nguyen Vietnamese Coffee here in the city. It also offers phin filters/brewers so you can brew your coffee the traditional Vietnamese way.
How and where to buy Trung Nguyen Vietnamese Coffee in Davao?
1. You may order online at juancoffee.com and pick up the item at Juan Coffee in NHA Bangkal. You may also opt to deliver it to your home in Davao City via Maxim Delivery. You can download the Maxim App to check the DF.
2. You can also buy Trung Nguyen Vietnamese Coffee at Davao Sellers Hub Concept Store inside City Triangle near Ateneo and Marco Polo (entrance in front of Red Cross). The store is open Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
How much is the Trung Nguyen Vietnamese coffee?
1. Trung Nguyen Vietnamese Coffee 500g is only P330.
2. You can also avail of Trung Nguyen coffee in drip bags for easy brewing. A pack of 10 costs P160.
3. For people on the go, you may get a single pack of Vietnemese caphe in drip bags at P25 each.
What if I am outside Davao City?
If you live outside Davao City, you may place your order via their Shopee Store at shopee.ph/ilovedavao for a cheaper shipping rate.
I want to be a reseller
Yes, they are open to resellers. In fact, they offer a very attractive price for active resellers. Please visit Juan Coffee Facebook Page and message them or you may also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.